Type Here to Get Search Results !

The most beautiful birthday messages for the sister

Happy birthday wishes greeting cards


I am watching you between the stars on your birthday, wishing you lots of wishes equal to stars on the sky. Happy Birthday to you.



Happy Bday to you my dear sister. You are the only girl I know looking princess in pink dress. Have a happy and successful day of the next year of your life. Birthdays! 





I think that I am the wealthiest person in the world because no one else has the love and admiration of a brilliant sister like you. Happy bday!


 ***
 My childhood would have been imperfect and boring without a sister like you. Happy birthday my sister!

 *** I have no nicer friend than you and no better friend than a sister! People say this might be because I have no friends! Happy Birthday, my sweet sister!
 ***
 Sister, you are my everything and even more. I feel that I’m definitely one of the luckiest! Happy Birthday.
 ***
 Hey, you are my cute, loving sister. For you every day I find plenty of reasons to be delighted. Happy Birthday, sister.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.