Type Here to Get Search Results !

Top 12 Daughter’s Birthday Wishes and Greeting Card

Top 12 Daughter’s Birthday Wishes and Greeting Card

-Happy Birthday to my sweet Daughter. I thought I knew what love was all about until the day I first met you. Happy Birthday, my love.

-“Sugar and spice and everything nice.” That must have been written just for you. Happy Birthday to the sweetest Daughter ever!


-You are the most wonderful and precious gift of our lifetime and we will be always grateful for that. Have a brilliant birthday, dear!

-We love our beautiful daughter to the moon and back. Happy Birthday to our favorite princess!-I hope you are enjoying your day. I am sending much love to you!

-Greetings to my princess on your special day! I hope it is great.


-Bringing up a wonderful daughter like you is the most achievement of our life. Happy birthday, beauty!

-Daughter, today I am celebrating the best gift I ever received. Thank you for coming into my world.

-Happy Birthday, Daughter. You have been such a blessing in my life. I can’t wait to see what joys you have in store for the coming year!

-Daughters are like the sunlight that reflects on the raindrops of our lives to make beautiful rainbows. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

-For my Daughter on her Birthday … I’d capture the stars in the sky, the sun and moon for you, but they would only pale in comparison to your brilliance.

-Best wishes on your birthday! I hope it’s as sweet as you are.

-You have brightened my world, dear daughter, and I wish you a sparkly Birthday, colorful new discoveries and a dazzling year ahead.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.